GOADOMETALK.COM CHAT



PURE LOUNGE HOSTED BY GOADOMETALK.COM

PURE LOUNGE HOSTED BY GOADOMETALK.COM
CLICK ON THE FLYER FOR MORE INFORMATION

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

ILL VIBES :: MARKY INTERVIEW


IV:

Marky! Whats good?! Thanks for sitting down for an interview. Let's let the people know what you're about. So for the people that don't know you, who is Marky? Describe a day in the life.

Marky:

Marky isn't your typical 19 year old from Washington, DC. I am a leader in my own right, an overall artist, a believer, a future for music, a future for hiphop. A day in the life with me is just chilled and interesting. I get up, and usually wait for inspiration to hit me out of nowhere or I go in search of. Then from there its the studio and brilliance is performed. I like to be alone while recording because I don't like too many chef's in my kitchen, especially now-n-days since everyone are music "do-ers". lol.

IV:

Definitely, making music has to be a personal experience. So, What are some of your earliest memories of hip hop like some of the first tracks you ever heard or when you fell in love with it and found out this is what you wanted to do.

Marky:

Some of my earliest moments of hiphop was radio and fashion. I didnt care about what the person looked like or whatnot. I was more intune to the music. My aunts were into fashion and the culture of hiphop so I knew pretty much what was "Hot" thanx to them. Growing in a young family stared me off. I fell in LoVe with hiphop once I met a real "rapper". He was actually my aunts boyfriend/lil'cousins father so I felt like I had close ties with him. His name is Peanut (Nutta Butter) - he was in Queen Pen's (A Party Aint A Party). Check him out lol. This is what I triggered it in my mind.

No comments:


All content found on this page is for promotional use only. All files contained here are linked from a third party site which is in no way affiliated in any shape or form with Goadometalk.com. For all intents and purposes, this site is an organized source of these third party links for its visitors to read. By logging onto and/or viewing this site, you are agreeing to accept any and all responsibility for the content you access. If any copy written material is accessed or downloaded, it becomes your own responsibility to delete the file(s) within 24 hours to avoid violating the digital copyright laws in your country. If any content found or linked on this page violates or infringes on any copy writes, please contact Goadometalk@gmail.com, and the content will be taken down immediately upon request. All opinions found on this page are those of the respected poster and do not reflect the views of anyone linked to or affiliated with this site. Please email Goadometalk@gmail.com with any questions, concerns, or comments regarding this disclaimer.

  © Blogger template Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP